Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Perfect Rainy Reading Day in San Francisco

TO the left is our little demon dog Sally...looking so warm and cozy and sweet...with the slight hurt pout of betrayal that she was just now forced out into the chilly rain of this day to take a pee...it's on days like this she simply does not understand why she cannot have her own private bathroom right here in the perfectly dry apartment....look at that face!

She and Cyrano are cuddled right now on the sofa looking out onto Lombard Street...no matter where we settle, they always find something interesting to look at and bark at outside our windows. But right now, they both seem to be falling asleep.


It's a good day for a nap, but I have much workshop writing to do, and a thoroughly interesting book about Hewlitt-Packard to read, given to me by its author , Chuck House, who is in my writing workshop, and who has become a true writing partner for me. This book surprises me with its ability to not only hold my interest, but entertain me as well. Chuck is a superb and engaging writer.  And I am grateful for the gift of his book called The HP Phenomenon.


Back to it.  More soon. Love from a very liquid San Francisco. Beautiful, nonetheless.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?