Sunday, April 11, 2010

One Fine Day

...I am going to lay all my dozens and dozens of journal volumes out in front of me - stretched out on a long wooden table, in a room with lots and lots of oceanside sunlight - and i will begin reading what I've written.

...I will use a brightly colored marker to circle the lines or sections that first leap out at me as most resonant, and I will use those lines and sections as a starting point for something I want to say to the world at large.

....i will take stock and measure of my life, as I wrote it through out all these years, and i will find the core of who I have been, and i will introduce it to who I am in that moment.

...I will bless my life - and others' - by remembering.

...I will write and write, and in the act of writing, I will create the benediction that will give my consciousness a mission and a meaning.

....I will not judge...i will only allow.

....I will celebrate with memory, and bless with language.

....I will luxuriate in all i have known, and hunger for all there is left to learn.

....I will be happy, exercise daily, and eat wisely.

...I will be grateful for all the love so freely given me by so many.

...I am there now, even as I dream it.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?