Monday, November 23, 2009

Flying High in the Sky: Bravery ,Cowardice and Courage

Right at this moment, I am sitting in the coffee shop area outside the Flight Gates here at Tr-CIties Regional Airport, and my flight takes off in about an hour to Atlanta. From there, I catch another plane that will be int he air some 5 and half hours, but when it lands, I will be in San Francisco - future home of our dreams.

Paul and STephen are so thrilled that I am flying out to see them and their favorite city, that Stephen has already started cooking for the Thanksgiving Holiday, and I can almost feel Paul's blood as it thrills to my arrival: he and i still have this wonderful need to see each other, even after being married, divorced, and dear dear friends for over 35 years. I am excited to see him too...and to be free of my busy daily life here, at least for a while.

More soon.


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?