Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Small Eden

The 2 weeks of rain have made this backyard garden, with its terraced plots, duck pond (complete with wild faithful ducks)and brick terrace a lush paradise...so colorful, so green.
I am, dedicated to spending all the hours i can out here in this fabulous newly minted sunny weather today, before my 6:30 rehearsal fro SHOWTIME AT IVY GAP, and I want to hand-write in my long-neglected journals, so this is it for blogging for todasy, I think...one day my journals will be edited and who knows, maybe even shown tot he world...until then....bye for now....oh this sun is so beautiful...and the air os cool because of that blessed rain. A perfect day to write.

Comments:
Evalyn...

Were we "cherubs" at Northwestern Univ. Summer Drama Camp a hundred years ago? I think we were in "Lily Daw & The Three Ladies" together (readers theatre)???
Elaine Cohen, Peter Strauss et. al.??
were there. Ring a bell?

Just curious...Gary Heyde
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?