Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The Blessings of Now

It's hard to know where to even begin, so many inspiring and wondrous things have been filling the days here in my life ....I could write volumes on any of them, and yet because so much is happening , of course, as usual, there is no time to do the writing I'd love to do. So a hurried blog entry must suffice, so i can get to my desk at the office and keep the piles manageable! Yes, I could write pages and pages...

.....about the astonishing journeys I've been making up and down and around and up and down and around and up and down the miraculous mountains of this region to get to schools that qualified for our NEA Shakespeare For a New Generation Grant, so I could share workshops on Shakespearean language with the students...each individual day attempting to first find the school, then being with the students in each place , reading their energies, watching lights dawn in their eyes as they get what the big deal is about The Bard! it has been a remarkable several weeks of travel and discovery. More soon...especially about the wonderful Adult Acting Class I've been lucky enough to teach here at the theatre too...I tell 'ya, it's been a busy but interesting time lately....as I said, more soon...

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?