Thursday, February 22, 2007

Seeing Evalyn on The History Channel

My sister, Evalyn Baron, has forgotten to mention that she completed an on-line video segment for The History Channel, which you can see here. Her segment is called “Nelly’s Shocking Day” and she’s playing George Washington's grand-daughter in later life. The segment appears in the group of videos THC has titled “Explore Mount Vernon.”

If the link fails, go to
www.history.com. There’s so much on this site, you’re going to have to dig a little; I suggest searching for THE HISTORY CHANNEL CLASSROOM PRESENTS: GEORGE WASHINGTON.

Even after so very many years, I still get goose bumps when I see Evalyn perform – I’m grateful that she’s allowed me to post this to her blog.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?