Monday, January 08, 2007

Our Third Anniversary!!!

Peter and I have been married 3 entire whole years...3 years ago today, at 3:00 pm, at the Polynesian Resort at Disney World in Orlando, we married and partied with friends and family at the Luau at Polynesian Resort! Fun was had by all and we became a married couple in the process! Tonight, when Peter gets home from work, I will have a good dinner waiting for him, a sweet cake to celebrate for dessert and presents to open! This is a fine time in our lives and I value and honor this lovely man who has made my life so happy.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, my darling Peter. I love you so.

We have been spending the last two weeks, or at least as much as we have been able to, Upstate at the Hosue and it has been ggod...Peter has beguy to go to the Kagyu Thubten Monastery with Paul and volunteer putting hundreds of tapes of the Lama into digital form, so the many requests the Monastery recieves for the talks can be filled. Peter loves it there, and has begun the Dharma Path studies with Paul. I will join them soon in the studies. I really do enjoy visiting the friends we have made there: the monks and nuns are so smart and dear and open, always ready to help us understand better the various steps of the Dharma path we are on...the fact that they are mostly Westerners who had full lives before they came to the Kagyu lineage, and therefore can relate interestingly to how Buddhism and the Dharma relate to "real" life, well,...all of this helps.....I am amazed at how both Peter and Paul have grown in this study.Peter says he has been looking for something like this all his life, and feels comfortable there, which is why he asked to help with the recordings. I sit in amazement and enjoy my talks and quiet times at this gorgeous Monastery on the banks of the Hudson.

I need to begin soon writing about the Barter and collecting thoughts about the value of it in my life and in the life of the community of Abingdon...I have been asked to do so, and need to send those thoughts to the Barter this month....soon, NYU begins again, and already schedules are filling up, so I want to do the Barter writing before all that gets too thick and time-consuming. I now have coachings for 4 Graduate Students and their recitals, so that coaching schedule will be important to juggle...it helps that they are all at various dates and times, thoughtout the semester...other Private coaching is building surprisingly...also, the 46-10 Village Group needs me soon again too....so...so much to do and learn...being at the gym today felt wonderful....the sauna alone is worth it all! More soon.!

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?