Monday, April 24, 2006

Another Grey Day

...filled with rain , they say.

Okay, okay, so the flowers can use the water....and of course so can we. And, it's true, the world looks sort of pretty through a grey silky mist of moisture, and, pretending we are London is good for the skin....I am off to teach this early morn...slept little last night....far too little...will go the Upstate House tonight after the show and maybe I will sleep there in the silence of plants pushing up through moist soil...I am sure i will be lulled by the fragrances and textures of a well-loved place I have missed...there seems to have been no time in my life for The House lately, and i feel its absence. Even the gentlest things can cause pain sometimes, so we must all be very very gentle with our lives, mustn't we? So gentle , that knots come undone and and seemingly impossible problems get solved with relaxation, trust and sureness....sureness that love is all, no matter what.
Because love IS all, no matter what. And , no matter what, we are all, finally safe.
And loved.

Well, off I go to a day far busier than I want it to be....a commercial audition at the Telsey Office after class, then tonight's show. Oh yeah...I will sleep at the House tonight, no question about it!

Love to all on this grey day...

xx

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?