Thursday, February 23, 2006

FANNY's FIRST PLAY...

....is the next PROJECT SHAW at the Players Club on Monday next, and it will be swell...it has lovely actors in it like Cynthia Harris, George Irving, James Murtagh and me, and Kate Baldwin,Rebecca Luker, Max Von Essen, Marc Kudisch, as well as 4 New York critics who will read the roles of the critics! Should be a hoot....quite festive.....each reading has a special quality about it....

I really need to update my website....so much new to add...and i have neglected it horribly for too long...in fact, since i am responsible for its garish design and color scheme, I really do need to get Peter to help me make it prettier....and to finally complete it in some professional way.

It's gray and cold out, and we will dine this evening at Paul and Steve's , then spend the evening playing games and hopefully having fun. My niece Rachel and her friend Alison will be there too.....Steve us serving as the "mother" to the "family right now, doing his sweet best to keep us all togeter as a family and at least dining every so often together...such a truly nice man. Thank you Stephen.

Tomorrow, I will sit in on the Voice Studio Class of Diana Heldman at Steinhardt...she is Head of the Vocal Training Department, and has her Studio office right next to my classroom at 35 West 4th, on the 9th Floor...so we have had time to talk and become at least initially acquainted with each other and I like her very much. A warm, smart and funny woman, with a healthy and loving respect fort he students she teaches...she seems to genuiely care forthem and for their growth. And her Studio office is a nest of sorts: tea and sympathy and good advice on tap. I look forward to making a friendship there. She has been good to me and wise in her advice concerning my students. I look forward to seeing her work with the students tomorrow.

I think I will go work on my Web Site.....bye for now....xxevalyn

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?