Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Fall, and Sunshine, and All things Good...

...like the joke my brother Richard just forwarded me in honor of National Speak Like a Pirate Day: (let's see if I can get this right): So....a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The bartender says to him "Hey, you know you have a steering wheel in your pants?" And the pirate replies, "Arrrrr, and it's driving me nuts!"....I love that one!

Terrific Class #2 last night... Another tonight.

The day sparkles....fresh Fall-ness definitely in the air.

So...returning to the subject of Barter Blogging:

Anyone from Barter, including Alumni, may post.......others can view the site by going to bartertheatre.blogspot.com.
and after reading, if you want to comment, you can post your comment right there!!

All of you, go there, read...write! Talk about the Barter! If any of my fellow actors from the Company are reading this, go to the site and post an entry! Tell people about what you do there! And tell me about your lives...I want to know...'cause I miss you all so!

SO...WRITE!

Soon, in October, dear Krista Guffey will marry our dear Michael Poisson, and i do wish we could get down there for the wedding....Monday October 10th....it is slightly possible that we could do that...but time will tell...meanwhile,we shall see. I can just imagine how it will be, in that lovely church, Abingdon all decked out in its Fall colors...the reception at the Hardware! On a Monday day off no less! Then, back to work for them all! Peter and I know that schedule so well.

An incredibly gorgeous New York today....perfect time to take a nice long walk in Riverside Park...and so I shall...bye for now....xxev

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?